It Starts with You!
You Can Protect a Vulnerable Immigrant Family
The Catholic Charities Pro Bono Project volunteer platform is designed to broaden and deepen statewide legal capacity for low-income immigrants who face a dearth of access to legal services.
Our Pro Bono Project is designed to give you the tools that you need to competently and effectively assist the most vulnerable immigrants. If you choose to accept one of our pro bono matters, you can expect your representation to be supported by expert legal training and in-depth mentorship.
Our process is simple. You can search and review available cases that need legal services. If you are interested, simply choose to express your interest.
Sign up to join our Pro Bono community.
You'll be able to apply for pro bono projects and access our resource library.
New & Featured Cases
- Help G file the paperwork necessary to remain in the U.S. with his wife and son, both U.S. citizens. , Dec 10
- Help Y find freedom from her abuser and secure safety and stability in the U.S. for her and her four children. , Dec 10
- J was assaulted by five men and paralyzed from the waist down. Help J and his family secure the stability and safety they deserve. , Dec 10
- K and her family were terrorized by a criminal gang who unreasonably blames her for the death of two members. Help K apply for asylum so that she and her young son can stay safe in the U.S. , Dec 10
- R was abandoned by his father as a young child. Help him apply for a special visa that will allow him to stay with his mother in the U.S. and finish his education. , Dec 10
- View more