It Starts with You!
You Can Protect a Vulnerable Immigrant Family
The Catholic Charities Pro Bono Project volunteer platform is designed to broaden and deepen statewide legal capacity for low-income immigrants who face a dearth of access to legal services.
Our Pro Bono Project is designed to give you the tools that you need to competently and effectively assist the most vulnerable immigrants. If you choose to accept one of our pro bono matters, you can expect your representation to be supported by expert legal training and in-depth mentorship.
Our process is simple. You can search and review available cases that need legal services. If you are interested, simply choose to express your interest.
To get started on your journey as a Catholic Charities Pro Bono Volunteer Advocate (PBVA), please complete our PBVA Application Form.
Sign up to join our Pro Bono community.
You'll be able to apply for pro bono projects and access our resource library.
New & Featured Cases
- D was abused by his parents from a young age and forced to be a child laborer. Help D apply for a special visa that would allow him to stay in the U.S. free from harm. , Oct 16
- M was persecuted in Cameroon for his participation in a student group, which the government opposed. Help M seek refuge and stability in the U.S. , Oct 16
- T was persecuted in Cuba, where he was beaten and tortured as a result of his political beliefs. Help T remain free from harm in the U.S. , Oct 16
- Help B file the paperwork necessary to remain in the U.S. with her U.S. citizen husband and their 2 young children. , Aug 21
- S and A were abandoned by their fathers when both were very young. Help these cousins apply for a special visa that will allow them to stay in the U.S. with S's mother. , Aug 21
- View more