It Starts with You!
You Can Protect a Vulnerable Immigrant Family
The Catholic Charities Pro Bono Project volunteer platform is designed to broaden and deepen statewide legal capacity for low-income immigrants who face a dearth of access to legal services.
Our Pro Bono Project is designed to give you the tools that you need to competently and effectively assist the most vulnerable immigrants. If you choose to accept one of our pro bono matters, you can expect your representation to be supported by expert legal training and in-depth mentorship.
Our process is simple. You can search and review available cases that need legal services. If you are interested, simply choose to express your interest.
Sign up to join our Pro Bono community.
You'll be able to apply for pro bono projects and access our resource library.
New & Featured Cases
- D was abandoned by his father when he was very young. Help him apply for a special visa to remain in the U.S. with his mother. , Sep 5
- F was abandoned by his father before he was born. Help him apply for a special visa to remain in the U.S. with his mother. , Sep 5
- M was abandoned by her father when she was a baby. Help her apply for a special visa to remain safely in the U.S. with her mother. , Sep 5
- Help Mr. L remain safely in the U.S. with his wife, a lawful permanent resident. , Sep 4
- K & J suffered harassment and death threats in their native Jamaica. Help the couple stay safe from harm by seeking asylum in the U.S. , Sep 4
- View more