It Starts with You!
You Can Protect a Vulnerable Immigrant Family
The Catholic Charities Pro Bono Project volunteer platform is designed to broaden and deepen statewide legal capacity for low-income immigrants who face a dearth of access to legal services.
Our Pro Bono Project is designed to give you the tools that you need to competently and effectively assist the most vulnerable immigrants. If you choose to accept one of our pro bono matters, you can expect your representation to be supported by expert legal training and in-depth mentorship.
Our process is simple. You can search and review available cases that need legal services. If you are interested, simply choose to express your interest.
Sign up to join our Pro Bono community.
You'll be able to apply for pro bono projects and access our resource library.
New & Featured Cases
- A is a victim of political persecution as a member of a minority party in Bangladesh, where he was tortured for his beliefs. Help him remain free from harm in the U.S. , Feb 22
- B is a victim of domestic violence who was abandoned by her U.S. citizen husband. Help B fight her case in Immigration Court so she can remain in the U.S. with her 15 year old autistic son. , Feb 22
- C witnessed a violent murder in her home country and is being threatened to remain silent. Help C and her five children remain safely in the U.S. , Feb 22
- D was abducted and threatened as a result of his political beliefs. Help D seek asylum so he can continue to access lifesaving medical care. , Feb 22
- F is a survivor of FGM, suffering traumatic physical violence at a young age. Help F defend her asylum claim so that she can remain safely in the U.S. , Feb 22
- View more
- Reflections from the Border Part 2: Catholic Charities NY in Arizona
- Best Spring Volunteer Opportunities in New York
- Catholic Charities Advocates for Worker Rights
- Top 6 Volunteer Opportunities to Help Immigrants in New York
- ATTORNEYS – Train for Our FREE Immigration Legal Clinics; EVERYONE – Volunteer to help!