It Starts with You!
You Can Protect a Vulnerable Immigrant Family
The Catholic Charities Pro Bono Project volunteer platform is designed to broaden and deepen statewide legal capacity for low-income immigrants who face a dearth of access to legal services.
Our Pro Bono Project is designed to give you the tools that you need to competently and effectively assist the most vulnerable immigrants. If you choose to accept one of our pro bono matters, you can expect your representation to be supported by expert legal training and in-depth mentorship.
Our process is simple. You can search and review available cases that need legal services. If you are interested, simply choose to express your interest.
To get started on your journey as a Catholic Charities Pro Bono Volunteer Advocate (PBVA), please complete our PBVA Application Form.
Sign up to join our Pro Bono community.
You'll be able to apply for pro bono projects and access our resource library.
New & Featured Cases
- Help B file the paperwork necessary to remain in the U.S. with her U.S. citizen husband and their 2 young children. , Aug 21
- S and A were abandoned by their fathers when both were very young. Help these cousins apply for a special visa that will allow them to stay in the U.S. with S's mother. , Aug 21
- B was abandoned as an infant by his father. He now lives with his mother and stepfather in the U.S. Help B stay with his family and attend college by helping B apply for a special visa that would allow him to stay in the U.S. , Jul 15
- E and A were abandoned by their father when both were very young. Help these siblings apply for a special visa that will allow them to stay in the U.S. with their mother. , Jul 15
- E and his mother Y were brutally beaten by E's father for years causing them to flee to the U.S. Help E stay with his kind and supportive step-father by helping E apply for a special visa that would allow him to stay in the U.S. , Jul 15
- View more